Texas (9-6, 1-2 Big 12) vs. #17/18 Iowa State (12-3, 1-2 Big 12)
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2016 - 8 p.m. Central
Frank Erwin Center (16,540) - Austin, Texas
GameDay Quick Facts
• Television: The game will be televised nationally by ESPN2. Dave Flemming (pxp) and Miles Simon (analyst) will call the action.
• Radio: The Longhorn IMG Radio Network broadcast every UT game on the statewide network. Craig Way (pxp) and Eddie Oran (analyst) will call the action. Check www.TexasSports.com for a listing of affiliates carrying the game.
• Series: Texas leads, 17-14. Last meeting: Iowa State 69-67 (March 12, 2015; Kansas City).
• HOME SUCCESS AGAINST THE CYCLONES: UT has posted an 11-2 mark against Iowa State in games played in Austin entering Tuesday's contest. The Longhorns have won six of the last seven meetings against the Cyclones at the Erwin Center.
• TAYLOR REACHES 1,000-POINT MILESTONE: Junior point guard Isaiah Taylor became the 36th player in UT program history to join the 1,000-point club during Saturday's game at TCU. Taylor has averaged 22.0 ppg while converting 41-of-82 (.500) field goals and has recorded 22 assists against just 8 turnovers (2.75 ratio) in the last five contests.
• LAMMERT CLEANS THE GLASS: Senior forward Connor Lammert had a season-high 11 rebounds in Saturday's game at TCU. Since the injury to Cameron Ridley (last four games), Lammert has averaged a team-best 8.5 rebounds per game.