I checked in with a few sources for a breakdown of the Longhorns tenth practice of spring football.
Here are some notes according to folks in attendance for Tuesday's practice.
- The overall reaction can be summed up in one word: lackluster.
- Jerrod Heard was not seen wearing any sort of visible sling or brace. He was dressed out but did not take any reps at QB.
- Kai Locksley was not involved in quarterback drills. He is still wearing a black QB jersey.
- Chris Warren is not afraid of contact. There was one play where Warren caught a ball out of the backfield and ran straight through Davante Davis.
- It sounds like Collin Johnson is continuing to impress. It may be tough for the coaching staff not to start Johnson against Notre Dame.