- When hearing about D'Onta Foreman being No. 2 nationally in rushing yards per game, Connor Williams was not surprised by the running backs progression. Williams referred to Foreman as someone who plays with everything he has.
"He goes out and plays his heart out. He runs with everything he has and that's the type of person you want to block for. He's making something out of nothing a lot of the time."
- Though not always vocal in the huddle, Foreman makes it known to his teammates while on the sideline things they are doing well and things they need to correct.
"He mostly leads by example and leads by his effort."
- Williams commended K-State for being a great team this year. He wants the team to go into every game knowing it's a huge game and a lot is on the line.
- After playing in his first game against Oklahoma, Shane Buechele said it was a fun environment, but the outcome puts a damper on the first experience.
- The team prepared him well for the atmosphere in the Cotton Bowl. He said he missed a few opportunities in the first half but didn't let it eat him up.
"It's frustrating. Missing throws like ... CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING.
NOT A MEMBER OF THE HORNSDIGEST FAMILY?
Get the best UT recruiting and team coverage for just $4.17 per month!
1. Select the "Annual Pass" option RIGHT HERE.
2. Enjoy HD’s attack-free message board community, where you are pulling up a bar stool among friends, and, of course, unparalleled insider information from Chip Brown, who has 25 years worth of connections covering Texas and is all over Big 12 realignment; Jason Higdon, the Yoda of Texas recruiting; and team and recruiting coverage from Taylor Estes!