* With the win, the Longhorns now have 834 wins all-time. Texas's all-time record is 834-317-33.
* Chalk up another win for head coach Mack Brown. He now has 203 career wins with a career-record of 203-100-1.
* The Longhorns scored 40 points or more for the 70th time in the Mack Brown era.
* Texas posted 500 yards or more of offense for the 41st time in the Mack Brown era.
* Texas recorded 400 yards or more of offense for the 73rd time in the Mack Brown era.
* D.J. Monroe returned a kick-off of 40 or more yards for the second straight game. Monroe is averaging 50.7 yards per kick off return on the season.
* Sam Acho recorded a fumble recovery for a second straight game.
* Calvin Howell recorded the first sack of his career.
* Marcus Davis recorded the first sack of his career.
* James Kirkendoll recorded his first career 100-yard receiving game with seven receptions for 102 yards and a touchdown.
* Dan Buckner set career-highs with six receptions for 86 yards.
* Tre Newton set career-highs in carries with eight and yards rushing with 62. Newton also scored the first touchdown of his career.
* Texas improves to 3-0 against Wyoming.
* With 337 yards passing, Colt McCoy recorded his 12th career 300-yard game as well as his 31st game of 200 yards or more.
* McCoy recorded his 19th straight game with a touchdown pass tying a school record previously held by Major Applewhite.
* McCoy passed the 10,000 career passing yardage mark last week. The senior is the first Texas player to ever accomplish the feat, and each week he adds to his record-setting total.
* With three more touchdown passes, McCoy added to his school record of 90 career touchdown passes.