QB MVP – Jesse Scroggins
- Scroggins has impressed at every camp he has attended this summer and is quickly becoming a hot commodity in the recruiting world. He was the most consistent signal-caller on Sunday and received rave reviews from Kenny Stills, who was the top receiver at the Nike Camp.
RB MVP – Brennan Clay
- Clay is a very well built back that runs with good power and can catch the ball out of the backfield. He is a very versatile player that looked very natural catching the ball during 1-on-1 drills.
WR MVP – Kenny Stills
- Kenny Stills is another player that has been very impressive on the camp circuit. He opened eyes at the Scout 7-on-7 camp in Las Vegas and was the top receiver on Sunday. Stills has a good all-around game and good hands. He got the best of the defensive backs all day by running good routes.
DL MVP – Ronald Powell
- Ronald Powell is as impressive physically as any player you will see. He has great athleticism and burst off the ball from his defensive end position. He came on strong during the 1-on-1 drills against the offensive linemen.
LB MVP – Cecil Whiteside
- One of the more physically impressive players in this class, Whiteside will play on the outside where his speed and strength will really help him shine.
DB MVP – Shaquille Richardson
- A tall defensive back that looked very good in coverage on Sunday, Richardson has the height to matchup with bigger wide receivers and could play either cornerback or safety on the college level.
Xavier Grimble – Very impressive tight end that will be a big weapon in the passing game on the next level, Grimble is Scout's top tight end in the 2010 class and he proved why he is so highly regarded.
Dietrich Riley – Showed his versatility by playing both safety and running back at the Nike Camp. As a tailback, Riley is a big physical player that excelled catching the ball out of the backfield during the 1-on-1 drills with the linebackers.
George Uko – Uko was the most impressive interior defensive lineman at the Nike Camp. He has a good frame and played with great effort on Sunday, overpowering the offensive lineman with his strength.
Dion Bailey – The Lakewood safety is a very intriguing prospect. At 6-foot-1, 191 pounds he has good size and is a physical player that is always around the ball. He is a kid that could end up with a lot of big offers once he gets more exposure.
Demetrius Wright - At 6-foot-2, 185 pounds Wright has great size for a cornerback. He immediately jumped out as one of the top defensive backs in the group on Sunday.
Notable recruits in attendance: Xavier Grimble, Ronald Powell, Kenny Stills, Sean Parker, Dietrich Riley, Malcolm Jones, Jesse Scroggins, Cassius Marsh, Trajuan Briggs, Brennan Clay, Shaq Richardson, Demetrius Wright, Jordon James, Lucky Radley, Dion Bailey, Josh Shirley, Anthony Brown, Charles Garrett, Ricky Heimuli, Bryan Douglas, Tehvyn Brantley
George Uko was one of the top defensive linemen at the Nike Camp.