More details of what is inside:
- We address the rumors that Ed Orgeon was in talks to return to USC.
- What sort of changes will be made to the USC assistant coaching staff after the season?
- Were any potential head coaches actually interviewed?
- What were the main reasons that Clay Helton was hired by USC?
- Recruiting normally heats up at this time, but with the Trojans playing in the Pac-12 Championship game the staff stuck around and kept things local this week.
- Now that USC has its permanent head coach, where do the currently committed prospects stand?
- The Trojan coaching staff is lining up some official visitors for next weekend and there are some early enrollee possibilities.
- After three years of losses to UCLA, the Trojans finally got fired up.
- Even though Max Tuerk is lost for the season due to a knee injury, he is still doing his part helping his buddies on the offensive line out.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.