More details of what is inside:
- Is Tyson Helton a good fit for USC's new offensive coordinator position?
- Full breakdown of all of the visiting prospects heading to USC today, including a big name out-of-state surprise.
- USC's secret weapon in recruiting Florida got a boost this week. Details inside.
- Some interesting tidbits about running back coach Johnny Nansen and his future with the program.
- Trojan assistant coaches hit the road this week, visiting tons of prospects including former five-star linebacker commit Mique Juarez.
- True freshman Porter Gustin got his second career start in the Pac-12 Championship Game and he made a huge play that his teammates were talking about.
- Defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox is no longer on staff, but when you break down some of the Trojan defensive stats you may be surprised.
- Speaking of stats, USC special teams in 2015 were anything but special. Putrid is more like it.
- The USC basketball team is off to a 7-2 start, but Andy Enfield may shakeup the lineup a bit to help kick start the offense.
- The very latest in the Todd McNair case vs. the NCAA.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.