More details of what is inside:
- In an ideal world the Trojans would have added another cornerback or two in the recruiting class of 2016. But the players available in 2017 will more than make up the difference for USC.
- The very latest on Calabasas (Calif.) wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson Jr. and how his recruitment could impact a local five-star player.
- It is still very early in the 2017 recruiting cycle, but some of the recent scholarship offers by USC tell the tale as far as what direction Clay Helton wants this program to go.
- Don’t look now but that USC basketball team is good, real good.
- Speaking of basketball, Andy Enfield continues to do well on the recruiting front.
- A few thoughts on Pat Haden’s health and the Trojans search for a new AD.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.