More details of what is inside:
- The USC coaching staff has been on the road recruiting and evaluating for a month straight, and things are only going to get busier in June.
- USC picked up a commitment from Portland (Ore.) three-star linebacker Daniel Green.
- We breakdown the new scholarship offers extended by the Trojan coaching staff this week.
- We have an update on former Trojan football players and where they have signed in the professional ranks.
- So much has been happening with West Coast quarterback recruiting and several Pac-12 schools, including USC, are still searching for their class of 2017 signal caller.
- Dan Weber has an epic take on the latest laughable NCAA claim in the Todd McNair lawsuit.
- The Trojan baseball team is playing much better, but is it too little, too late to make the post season?
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.