More details of what is inside:
- There were a pair of big, literally big, no-shows at the USC Rising Stars Camp this week.
- The Trojans are stepping it up when it comes to recruiting defensive linemen.
- USC is after a pair of five-star running backs from California, but only one of them made it to campus this past week.
- It was a great first trip to Los Angeles for Powder Springs (Ga.) McEachern safety and USC commit C.J. Miller.
- One of the top prospects from USC’s class of 2016 decided not to sign a National Letter of Intent.
- Junior defensive lineman Kenny Bigelow may be out with an injury, but he is still doing his part to help the program this summer.
- USC is replacing a ton of veteran talent that not only had great production on the field, but leadership qualities off of it. Which guys are stepping up to fill in those roles?
- Will the recent controversy surrounding outgoing athletic director Pat Haden impact his fundraising role for the Coliseum renovation going forward?
- More info on the new grad transfer for the Trojan basketball team.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.