More details of what is inside:
- The Trojans have received some good recruiting news recently, but is there more to come?
- Plantation (Fla.) four-star cornerback Marco Wilson recently committed to Florida, but does that mean the Trojans are completely out of it?
- Could a former UCLA commit be heading to USC? We have the details.
- Added depth at the wide receiver position is helping the team in multiple ways and in one way you probably never thought of.
- We discuss running backs and the fullback position one-on-one with running backs coach Tommie Robinson.
- It isn't just the USC fans who are interested in who wins the quarterback battle, the Trojan football players, especially the receivers, are trying to figure it out as well.
- USC wasted no time on a pair of blueshirts who are now on the team and on scholarship.
- A former USC football player is back around the program trying to help some of the guys on the team who want to get bigger do just that.
- With the Rams sharing the Coliseum the USC fan experience will change significantly as the Coliseum has to be NFL security compliant.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.