More details of what is inside:
- Updates on some of the top prospects on USC’s board and when they plan on taking official visits to LA.
- Evaluation of the inside linebackers both on the recruiting side and how the team is currently addressing that position in camp.
- The USCFootball.com staff predicts who Clay Helton will name as the starting quarterback.
- During live periods of fall camp can the offensive and defensive players change plays on the fly?
- Do the Trojan defensive backs have an advantage in camp knowing the offense’s hand signals?
- Deontay Burnett has a chance to make huge strides this season.
- Thoughts on the numerous injuries to Trojan safeties during fall camp.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.