More details of what is inside:
- Despite the disappointing opening weekend, USC still brought in tons of highly ranked unofficial visitors to the Coliseum for the Utah State game.
- Where the Trojans stand with Kirkland (Wash.) four-star athlete Salvon Ahmed who will be announcing his college decision very soon.
- In depth look at some of the communication issues on the Trojan offensive line and what can be done about them.
- And with the offensive line struggling, where has the “physical” run game been that was promised to USC fans for the last eight months?
- Marvell Tell III’s return to practice was huge for USC, especially when Clancy Pendergast sees the 6-foot-3 safety in a role similar to that of an NFL Pro Bowler he coached in Arizona.
- Why the Trojans philosophy of “hands up” helps get the defense off the field quicker.
- J.K. McKay’s radio interview this week didn’t sit well with many USC fans and it didn’t sit well with us, either.
- One fan's report from the Coliseum detailing his miserable experience trying to enter the stadium.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.