More details of what is inside:
- There were some big plans for USC to host a handful of top-notch prospects this weekend on official visits, but is that still the case?
- Looks like USC will be in a Pac-12 South battle for Layton (Utah) four-star athlete Tayler Katoa.
- The Trojans desperately need a couple of studs on the defensive line and it looks like it could come down to the wire at for that position.
- USC has made tremendous progress with Calabasas (Calif.) five-star cornerback Darnay Holmes, but can Clay Helton finish the job and steal him away from a rival?
- Speaking of Calabasas, the Coyotes are producing a lot of top prospects now but will most continue to go out of state for college?
- Don’t look now but the USC basketball team is one of only eight teams left in the country without a loss.
- Adoree Jackson fulfilled a dream he had coming out of high school, to win the Thorpe Award. His other dream was to win the Heisman. Hmmmm.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.