More details of what is inside:
- USC signed an amazing recruiting class on Wednesday, but there was one name missing after all of the faxes rolled in.
- Can the Trojans pick up another veteran defensive lineman through a transfer this offseason?
- The last two announcements on Wednesday could open up a recruiting pipeline for USC to a major talent local talent producing high school.
- USC did a great job signing top talent not just from California, but also from other states within the Pac-12 footprint. That not only brings in athletes for the Trojans, but also keeps it away from rival schools.
- One key member of the Trojans recruiting class didn’t have to go on TV and pick a hat, he was already on campus.
- How did USC do by the numbers against the rest of the Pac-12? Hint: It was pretty impressive.
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.