More details of what is inside:
- With the new NCAA recruiting rules in effect USC has made significant changes to its summer camp schedule.
- Recruiting top local wide receivers vs. national wide receivers, which direction will the Trojans go?
- As Clay Helton tries to determine the pecking order of recruiting prospects, the Rising Stars Camps will be important to help sort things out.
- With the return of a few key stars on the USC basketball team, are the Trojans poised to make a final four run in two sports?
- Adoree’ Jackson was selected No. 18 in the NFL Draft, helping to keep USC’s impressive draft statistics going in the right direction (and helping with the Trojans recruiting pitch).
- A few thoughts on next year’s draft and if Sam Darnold will be involved.
- The fallback for the flawed Coliseum redesign has begun, but is it too late for USC to do something about it?
- Plus plenty more!
The one rule we have for the War Room is simply that everything that is reported here should stay here and on The Peristyle. Sometimes the info is sensitive enough that it simply does not need to be passed on beyond the doors of this thread.
Please honor this request and we will continue to do our best to provide all of our subscribers with a great perspective on the program.
This is a special feature for USCFootball.com subscribers only written by the USCFootball.com staff and Scout.com analysts. The reason why it is posted on the premium board is that it is the only way to ensure that the info stays exclusive to the Trojan fans.
This will only work if everyone helps make it work by not copying or reprinting the information.