* Tom Malone was practicing pooch punts
* There was a lot of work on short yardage and goal line situation drills.
* Ryan Killeen hit a 50 yard field goal with plenty to room to spare.
* Reggie Bush and Desmond Reed took the bulk of the carries at tailback although LenDale White did have the two biggest runs of the day. In an early team drill on Brain Kennedy Field and he broke off one really nice run that ended with a hard collision between him and Scott Ware. Later he had a long TD run on HJ Field that was very impressive. Bush and Reed do have some of the similar traits when it comes to the ability to make people miss. Desmond had one run when he faced Collin Ashton at the line of scrimmage and he got past him without Collin laying a hand on him.
* Billy Hart took part in his first day of practice.
* Dallas Sartz had a great tackle when a came on a blitz and drove walk-on John Griffin to the ground.
* John David Booty had a fumble while dropping back to throw and Big John Drake dove nimbly to the ground to fall on the ball.
* Chris McFoy had another good day.