* Whitney Lewis was in attendance at practice.
* The running backs held a fumble drill early in the day with Todd McNair throwing the ball to the RB and then Brandon Hancock hitting them with a bag right away following the catch.
* Dom Byrd, all 262 pounds of him, was running from one drill to the next when he came across equipment manager Tino Dominguez and Byrd simply leapfrogged over Tino's head.
* Mario Danelo ended the kicking portion of practice by making a 42 yard field goal.
* Fred Davis was at practice and made several catches, he was getting the ball a lot in the team drill to end the day.
* Thomas Williams stayed after practice for extra work with Ken Norton.
* Scott Ware sat out the last half of practice with ice on his left foot and he said he will be back practicing tomorrow. John Drake practiced. Kevin Arbet did not practice. Steve Smith dressed but did not practice. Chris McFoy dressed and went through a few drills before sitting out the last part of practice with ice on his knee. Travis Tofi was doing agility drills on the sidelines with the trainer as he prepares to return to action.