* RB C.J. Spiller (Union County HS) - A speedy 185 lb back with terrific vision. Spiller lists the Trojans in his top 5 but Florida, FSU and Georgia lead the way right now.
* RB Marcus Sims (North Florida Christian HS) - A potential big RB at 220 lbs who is also receiving interest as a LB. His brother attends FSU (father played there as well) but the older brother may be leaving school after this year and the family says they are open to Marcus attending school out of state. The fact that the Sims father called our coaches to express interest is a good sign.
* RB Javarris James (Immokalee HS) - Another big back, James is the cousin of former Hurricane Edgerrin and Javarris will choose from USC and Miami.
* WR Riley Cooper (Central Catholic HS) - Another tall 6-4 receiver from Florida, Riley is also a talented baseball player. He holds state records for punt and kickoff returns. while averaging over 30 yards per catch.
* WR/DB DeAndre McDaniel (Godby HS) - The Trojans are the only school recruiting McDaniel as a wide receiver and he has said USC will definitely get a visit. He was a first team all-state safety and prefers defense but says "I don't really care where I play, I just want to play."
* OL Sam Young (St Thomas Aquinas HS) - Sam has great size (6-7, 280) and is a good athlete with 4.9 speed. The Trojans have offered and Young is one of the top prospects on the OL wish list.
* DL Corey Hobbs (Oviedo HS) - Hobbs is a rare big DT who can move. He is coming off a broken leg from last season and our coaches will want to see him in better shape to see how he responds to the injury.
* LB A.J. Jones (Middleton HS) - It remains to be seen if Jones will play SS or OLB at the college level (his weight is in the 180-190 range) but his excellent speed is not in question. Jones turned in the 4th fastest time (4.61) at a recent combine and he lists USC, Florida, LSU and Alabama at the top of his list right now.
* DB/WR Jamar Hornsby (Sandalwood HS) - Jamar can star on either side of the ball and he also has a chance to enroll early at the school of his choice. Right now he has USC in his top 5 along with Florida, Michigan, Georgia and Georgia Tech.