We've talked before about how offensive linemen will often race coaches to the far end of the field after warm-ups to begin the next drill and today it was Chilo Rachal staying ahead of Pete Carroll by about five yards and Chilo was even looking back at his coach for the last 25 yards to make sure he didn't catch up.
In terms of injured players, it was good to see Keith Rivers back in the starting line-up with Thomas Williams and Patrick Turner both in the rotation during drills. Williams also got in some stretching works on the sidelines with the resistance bands. Jeff Byers, Drew Radovich, Thomas Herring, Luthur Brown, Will Harris and Kevin Ellison were all watching from the sidelines and Byers was looking really good while doing some sprints at one point.
* We saw both Mark Sanchez and Fred Davis get some work as Vince Young today in service team drills
* Troy Van Blarcom made a 53 yard FG
* Chris McFoy made a beautiful one handed grab of a pass over the middle. Leinart later hit McFoy with another pass despite terrific coverage from Rivers.
* Michael Coleman was running hard as a service team running back along with Andre Woodert
* Dominique Byrd took a pass in the flat and made Darnell Bing miss in the open field.
* Scott Ware had a pick in team drill
* Turner had a nice run after catch on a Booty pass
* Leinart hooked up with Dwayne Jarrett on a deep pattern where Dwayne beat Justin Wyatt and the play went for a score.
* The linebackers stayed after practice to get some extra work on Brian Kennedy Field.