Throwing Session Notes
* Dwayne Jarrett was in attendance today, as was former Trojan receiver Keary Colbert. It was good to see Colbert spending so much time during the day and after the practice working with the younger guys. He probably stayed a good 20 minutes after the workout to show some tricks of the trade to guys like Travon Patterson, Patrick Turner, Cary Harris, Kevin Thomas and Terrell Thomas. It was funny to see Travon initially walking off the field and then when he saw that Colbert was holding court he said "I've got to get in on this." Colbert is back on campus this summer taking classes.
* Speaking of Patterson, he looked real good today. Sharp routes and quickness helped him turn around veteran defensive backs on at least two plays that I saw.
* Emmanuel Moody and Dale Thompson also had good days catching the ball. Moody reminds me so much of Hershel Dennis although based on what we've seen so far this summer I would say Emmanuel has a little quicker burst than Hershel. Brandon Hancock was working a lot with Moody on pass routes out of the backfield.
* Michael Coleman was in attendance going through limited work as he has not been cleared yet for full workouts.
* Jimmy Miller said his foot is coming along, he got the boot off earlier this week and hopes to be taking part in workouts next week.
* As was the case earlier this week, both Booty and Sanchez took reps during the long warm up session but it was only Sanchez throwing during the 7 on 7's.