Sept. 2– Kickoff 7:45 p.m. CT
Televised –ESPN and ESPN -HD
Stadium: Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium (grass)
Stadium seating chart
Official Arkansas site
Official USC site
USC Alumni Club Hosts: USC Alumni Clubs of Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, Oklahoma, and St. Louis.
General Directions To The Arkansas Campus
From Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)
1. Turn east (left at airport exit) and go to Cave Springs.
2. From Cave Springs, continue east six miles on Hwy 264 to I-540.
3. See directions below from the north.
From the North
1. After Bella Vista, take I-540 south all the way to Fayetteville.
2. From I-540, exit Hwy 112 (exit 66).
3. Turn right on Hwy 112 and go south 2 miles until UA campus entrance at the corner of Garland Ave. and Cleveland Street/ Hwy 112 becomes Garfield Avenue.
From the South
1. Take I-40 to I-540 North (exit 7).
2. From I-540 North To Razorback Road (exit 61).
3. Turn right onto Razorback Road, heading north.
4. Arkansas campus is located at the corner of Razorback Road and Sixth Street.
From the East
1. Take Hwy 412 to I-540.
2. See directions above from the north.
From the West
1. Take Hwy 412 east via Cherokee turnpike from Tulsa, Okla., to I 540 south.
2. See directions above from the North.
Tommy Trojan Travel Tips
Wal-Mart Birth Place in Bentonville -The Wal-Mart Visitors center is considered an educational and historical facility that traces the origin and growth of this American company. Open to the public, the visitors center is located in Sam and Helen Walton's original 5&10 store on the downtown Bentonville square. It's free and you'll see a variety of memorabilia displays and a video presentation of the American success story.
Fayetteville Square – A place to shop, stroll, and socialize area just like it was a century ago. Head over to Farmer's Market and then check out the specialty shops.
University of Arkansas Sports Museums – Located on the Arkansas campus,the Tommy Boyer Hall of Champions chronicles all things Razorback sports including national trophies. Head on over to the Jerry Jones/James Lindsey Hall of Champions Museum which offers a century of Razorback football memories.
Clinton House Museum – Located in Fayetteville, Bill and Hillary were married in this house at 930 California Drive. They lived in this house while teaching law at the University of Arkansas. The house is preserved, as it was when these two Americans were living in the house and includes photograph displays, and memorabilia of their political careers.
Dickson Street – A 10-minute walk from Razorback Stadium, Dickson Street is the Fayetteville hub of pre and post-game fan activity. With colorful and entertaining boutiques, restaurants, galleries, music, and clubs, this, Trojan fans, is the hot spot to talk football and remind Razorback fans about last season's encounter with the Trojans in Los Angeles.
Hog Haus Brewing Company
430 W. Dickson St.
324 W. Dickson St.
402 W. Dicksen St.
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
32 W. Joyce Blvd.
On The Mark Sports Bar & Grill
2588 N Gregg Ave Fayetteville