Sept. 23 – Kickoff 5:00 p.m. PDT
Televised - ABC
Stadium: Arizona (grass)
Capacity: 56, 002
Arizona Seating Chart:
Ticket - $140 - $7
Directions from Tucson International Airport
1. Exit the airport northbound on Tucson Boulevard and take a left (heading west) at Valencia Road, the first traffic signal.
2. Driving west on Valencia Road one block to a light at Campbell Avenue.
3. Turn right (north) onto Campbell Avenue and continue driving north
4. Following Campbell St. through a midway name change to Kino Parkway.
5. At 6th Street, Kino Parkway will become Campbell Avenue again.
6. UA at the northwest corner of the intersection of Campbell Avenue and 6th St.
7. Follow signs to stadium.
USC Alumni Club: USC Alumni Club of Southern Arizona
Tommy Trojan Travel Tips
Transportation - If you are flying into Tucson to avoid that long, boring drive from Phoenix, drive time from the Tucson Airport to the Arizona campus is about 15 minutes away.
University Mall –Hey, let's mingle with the Wildcat faithful and discuss the action during Saturday's tailgate atmosphere. Hang out at the University Mall and take in the Old Main, an original building from 1891.
Marriot University Tucson Park - Want to stay indoors and have some football talk? Try the Marriot University Tucson Park, where the official Trojan alumni are staying. The official Trojan Pep Rally will take place on Friday night at 6:30 at the Marriot.
Museums - Check out two living museums in the Saguaro National Park (www.nps.gov/sagu) and the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (www.desertmuseum.org). These two museums come highly recommended by the locals.
Gentle Bens Brewing Company
865 E. University Blvd.
The Frog & Firkin
874 East University Blvd. (Between Park Avenue and Euclid
Bob Dobbs' Bar & Grill
2501 E. 6th St.