Sept. 30 – Kickoff – 4:00 p.m. PT
Televised - TBS
Stadium: Martin Stadium (FieldTurf)
Capacity: 35, 117
Seating Chart: Click here for Martin Stadium seating chart
Ticket - $40
DIRECTIONS TO PULLMAN
1.Take Interstate 90 to Colfax/Pullman exit (#279).
2.Take the Pullman/Colfax exit (#279) to Highway 195.
3.Take Highway 195 south through Colfax to Pullman.
4.Turn left at signs to Pullman, and then right on Davis Way (Highway 270).
5.Follow Davis Way until it intersects with N. Grand Ave. in downtown Pullman.
6.Follow signs to WSU and stadium.
From Downtown Pullman
1. From local streets, turn right on N. Grand; move to left-hand lane.
2. Stay in left lane through the next stoplight (Main and Grand).
3. At the following stoplight, turn left onto Paradise. Follow Paradise as it curves left to join Main St.
4. Proceed through stoplight, across bridge.
5. At intersection of Main and Stadium Way, turn left onto Stadium Way. The WSU campus begins here. Follow signs to Martin Stadium and parking.
1.Take Interstate 84 west to Pendleton.
2.At Pendleton, take Oregon-Washington Highway 11 to Walla Walla.
3. At Walla Walla, get on Highway 12 east; proceed to Dusty.
4. At Dusty, turn right onto Highway 26 and continue to Colfax.
5. At Colfax, turn right onto Main St. (Highway 195).
6. Continue on Highway 195 to Pullman.
7. Turn left at signs to Pullman, and then right on Davis Way (Highway 270).
8.Follow Davis Way until it intersects with N. Grand Ave. in downtown Pullman
9. Follow sign to WSU and Martin Stadium parking.
USC Alumni Club – Northwest Alumni Club
Tommy Trojan Travel Tips
Spokane Pep Rally - If you're staying in the wonderful city of Spokane, head over to the Doubletree Hotel Spokane City Center. Members of the Trojan Marching Band will be there with those national darlings, the USC Song Girls. You can also partake in a Pacific Northwest buffet. All the action starts at 6:30 p.m. and continues till 9:00 p.m. With a 4:00 p.m. kickoff on Saturday, it's time to party on!
Drive Time From Spokane – Here is a little insider tip for those Trojan fans making the drive from Spokane. The drive should take about two hours and for a 4:00 kickoff. WSU insiders say leave Spokane around noon. Unlike LA, don't expect big traffic jams in and out of Martin Stadium. And no, there isn't much tailgate activity except in the RV lots. Oh and that drive from Spokane, beware of the infamous Washington "speed traps" along the way.
Ferdinands' Ice Cream Shop – Do what Coug fans do and drop by the WSU on-campus ice cream shop for a scoop for your favorite flavor. It's a must for locals on campus.
Food Fair- Join the party at the Hollingbery Field House before the game. Get a jump on traffic by coming to campus early and enjoying a meal with a few hundred of your closest Cougar friends. The Food Fair begins 3 hours prior to kickoff. Hollingbery Field House is located north of Martin Stadium.
Cougar Walk – Call it the WSU version of the Trojan Walk. Two hours before the game, coach Bill Doba's Cougars will present themselves walking through Hollingbery Field House. Here's your chance, Trojan fans, to scout the enemy. With WSU 3-1 and the Trojans at 3-0 and both unbeaten in conference, this is a biggie for all concerned.
1360 SE Bishop Boulevard
My Office Tavern
215 South Grand Ave.
200 NE Kamiaken St.