1. 1-0 Oregon- Oregon took on Nicholls State and did what everybody knew they would, put up a ridiculous amount of points while holding Nicholls to a ridiculously small amount of points. Oregon won 66-3. Enough said.
2. 0-0 Stanford- Stanford had a bye in week 1, but still holds onto the #2 spot in our power rankings.
3. 1-0 UCLA- The Bruins put a beating on Nevada, outscoring the Wolfpack 58-20. Which 13 players recording receptions, and 8 players rushing the ball, UCLA was able to give a lot of different players some time out there. Up next, Nebraska.
4. 1-0 Washington- Washington had a very impressive victory over Boise State, beating the #19 ranked Broncos 38-6. While the Huskies looked impressive on the field, their new stadium looked just as impressive, as this was a great way to debut their new stadium to the nation.
5. 0-0 ASU- The Sun Devils had a bye in week 1, but will take on Sacramento State in week 2.
6. 1-0 USC- USC traveled to Hawaii and took on Norm Chow and his Hawaii Warriors. While the game was a bit of a snoozer, the Trojans went in there and got the job done beating Hawaii 30-13.
7. 1-0 Utah- The Utes got it some against Chuckie Keeton and the Utah State Aggies on Thursday night in one heck of a game. Even though the Utes were able to get the win, there are still a lot of things to work on. Next up for the Utes, Weber State.
8. 1-0 Arizona- Arizona took on Northern Arizona and did what most people thought they would do, win by a substantial amount. A 35-0 whooping was the result, as the Wildcats will take on UNLV in week 2.
9. 0-1 Washington State- Washington State was hoping that they could go into SEC country and come away with a win against Auburn but came up just short, losing 24-31. The Cougars will now try to go into the coliseum and give Lane Kiffen and his Trojans their first loss of the season.
10. 1-0 Colorado- The Buffs took on their in-state rival Colorado State and were able to beat the Rams 41-27. With Central Arkansas up next for the Buffs, CU should be on their way to a 2-0 start to the season.
11. 0-1 Cal- Cal took on #22 ranked Northwestern for their first game of the season and just weren't able to get the job done, losing 30-44. Although they took the loss, Northwestern is a solid team, and frankly very underrated by most. Portland State is up next for the Bears.
12. 0-1 Oregon State- The Oregon State Beavers proved that they were not worthy of the hype, and allowed Eastern Washington to come into Reser Stadium and beat them 49-46. And for that reason, the Beavers drop to the bottom of our PAC-12 power rankings. With Hawaii up next for the Beavs, let's see if they can turn things around and put on a show against the Warriors.
PAC-12 Week 2 Power Rankings
Ute Zone Top Stories
Utes offer 2018 Cali QBThe Utes extended an offer to a 2018 QB out of Fresno. Here's what he thinks of the offer
Ute ZoneYesterday at 9:45 PM
Game preview: Utah defense vs. Cal offenseJames Durrant breaks down what to expect when Utah's defensive and special teams units are on the field
Ute ZoneYesterday at 5:18 PM
Richardson considers becoming "Hometown Hero"The top offensive tackle in the state of Utah is looking hard at the hometown Utes. Could a commitment be in his future?
Ute ZoneThursday at 8:45 PM
Game Matchups: Utah Offense vs Cal DefenseThe Utah offense should be able to have a field day against a porous Cal defense
Ute ZoneThursday at 10:08 AM