Vanderbilt now has three commitments of the 2018 class and has moved up to 37th in the latest Scout recruiting rankings. Things are moving well so far in the Commodores recruiting efforts but it's a long to go before it's over. The coaching staff has done a good job of targeting recruits who not only are very talented but also fit the style of attitude that head coach Derek Mason wants in his program. We are inching closer to summer camp season and the staff is continuing to throw out new offers, so things are actively busy on the recruiting trail.
DoresDaily has your latest Commodores Confidential where inside you will find out information on some of the Dores top current targets, info a few new recruits that recently landed Vanderbilt offers and more. Below are some bullet points to know.
- Center Dan Dawkins was a huge addition and the top target at the time of his commitment but who is the next big target Vanderbilt is going after?
- The Commodores added commits #2 and #3 recently but who is the recruit that is the closet to becoming commit #4?
- Corner back is a priority position for Vandy in 2018 and a pair of Memphis recruits sit at the top of their lists. What the latest regarding Rayshad Williams and Jaylin Williams.
- Is offensive tackle or offensive guard more of a priority right now? DoresDaily has your take inside and who the top targets could be at both positions.
- A Texas 4-star is higher on Vanderbilt than some may think. Find out who it is inside and how close the Commodores are in his recruitment.
Find all these information out and more inside!