2. 302, that's Melanie Balcomb's number of career wins as a college head coach. Will Kentucky be No. 303?
3. Will Hannah Tuomi keep her starting spot? Tuomi, a freshman Coloradoan, replaced senior Coloradoan Liz Sherwood as the starting center a few games ago and has played well; however, Sherwood has also played well off the bench. Regardless of who starts Vanderbilt is fortunate to have two talented women in the middle.
4. The Vanderbilt men defeated the Kentucky men's team 93-52 on Tuesday night. It was the Kentucky men's worst ever SEC loss. The Vandy women stomped Alabama on Sunday in Tuscaloosa, 92-47. That was the Vandy women's most lopsided ever road SEC win. Will there be another record setting margin of victory tonight?
5. Five straight wins in a row for the Commodore women. Will Kentucky be No. 6?
6. USA Today poll less. The Georgia Bulldog women continue to be ranked in the USA Today top 25 poll despite the fact that Vanderbilt has a better overall record, a better SEC record, and two wins over the mighty Bulldogs including one in Athens, Ga. What will it take to get Vanderbilt into that poll above Georgia? Maybe another thrashing of the Lady Bulldogs like VU women administered last year in the SEC Tournament in Atlanta.
7. After some sluggish games early in the season including a bitter home loss to Colorado and a loss at Indiana State the Vanderbilt women have shown great improvement. What's really impressive is how swiftly the improvement has come about. Just how far will this team go?
8. Zero, that's the number of 3-point field goals Ole Miss made against the Vandy women on January 27th. Against Alabama on Sunday the VU women held the Crimson Tide to just one 3-pointer. How many threes will the UK women get?
9. 70, that's the number of steals Jen Risper has so far this season and that's good for second best number in the SEC (Ashley Houts, UGa has 71). How many thefts will Risper get against the Cats?
10. Pink! How much pink will you wear tonight? Support the fight against breast cancer by wearing something pink.