OFFENSE COMES ALIVE
It took a while, but once the 'Hoos stopped taking the outside shot, the Cavs were able to get shots to fall.
- Malcolm Brogdon and Anthony Gill scored Virginia's first 16 points of the game with 12 and four points respectively.
- Virginia scored a season high 25 points off of 17 Lehigh turnovers.
- UVA scored 80 or more points for four straight games for the first time since 2006.
- Virginia had plenty of help from the bench: 30 points
- It wasn't all good, UVA was held scoreless for 5:02 in the first half.
- Lehigh was held scoreless for 5:23 in the first half.
- The Mountain Hawks shot 7-for-13 over the first 9:37 and 3-for-15 for the rest of the half.