* the win over Maryland my freshman year
* the win over UNC in the ACC Tournament my sophomore year
* winning the NIT tournament
* beating Kansas by 31 points
* being ranked as high as #4 in the country
* tying an ACC record with 11 3's in a game(although I would've rather won)
* breaking Randolph Childress' record with 100 3's in a season
* being able to play and win my first NCAA tournament game
* just being here four years with the greatest teammates ever in Twan, Erv, Brod and Darius."
As to how his shoulder is progressing after the injury against Oregon - "My shoulder is
doing just fine. I'm doing rehabilitation everyday in terms of getting the strength back. I decided not to have surgery again, but instead [to] use the rehab so I can continue to play basketball right now. I plan on
being able to play in about a week or two, so I'm really looking forward
As to his future plans - "My future plans are to definitely continue playing basketball. I
won't be able to attend the Portsmouth camp in Virginia, but I hope I
get a chance to attend the pre-draft camp in Chicago in June. If the
NBA doesn't work out, I'll play professionally overseas. I have
extremely high hopes enjoying a successful professional career in
basketball whether it be in the NBA or overseas."
As to how great it was to play with his fellow classmates for four year - "I could not have asked for a better group of guys to
attend college and play basketball with. All of my heart and soul goes
out to those 4 guys because without them, my college experience would
have been a total drag. I wish we could all play together for life, but
we'll be going off in different directions here soon, but I feel as
though we have built strong friendships that will last a lifetime!"
We would like to thank Craig for taking his time for this interview as well as for giving Wake Forest fans four great years of basketball. Good luck to Craig in the future!
Note: We'll have more on Craig including an article on his career and a photo gallery from his career in the weeks to come.