• 32,142 was the announced attendance at Saturday's match-up with Army at BB&T Field in Winston-Salem. Demon Deacon captains were seniors Aaron Mason and John Tereshinski
• Army won the coin toss to begin the game and elected to receive. Wake Forest has kicked off to start the game in each of the Demon Deacons' first three contests.
• Stanley Arnoux recorded his second career interception early into Saturday's game, picking off Army quarterback Carson Williams in the first quarter.
• With 6:16 left in the 1st, Wake Forest redshirt freshman running back Josh Adams carried defenders into the endzone for a 10-yard touchdown, his first career touchdown.
• After the first quarter, Chris Paul and the CP3 Foundation presented Wake Forest University with a check for $110,000 to help fund the Nathaniel Jones Foundation Scholarship in honor of Paul's late grandfather.
• Lucas Caparelli saw his first career rush in the second quarter of Wake Forest's contest with Army. Caparelli gained 8-yards on that attempt; He left the game later on the 2nd quarter with a shoulder injury and did not return to action. He will be re-evaluated this week. He ended the day with three carries for 12-yards.
• Receiver Delon Lowe also recorded his first career rush in the 2nd quarter. Lowe's was not as successful, however, as Army sniffed out the play and dropped Lowe for a loss.
• Aaron Curry returned an interceptions 84-yards for a touchdown on Saturday. This return was the 4th longest interception return in WFU history and was Curry's 1st career interception.
• Zach Stukes' 2nd fumble recovery of the year came at the end of the third quarter on a fumble caused by Deacon redshirt sophomore defensive end Michael Lockett.
• Redshirt freshman running back Josh Adams led all rushers with
• Coach Jim Grobe said after Saturday's game that quarterback Riley Skinner's status was still up on the air. Skinner could potentially be back for Saturday's game with Maryland.
Game Notes: WFU 21, Army 10
Demon Deacon Digest Top Stories
Clawson on moving 4-0The Deacs intercepted five Indiana passes en route to a 33-28 victory over the Hoosiers Saturday night at Memorial Stadium.
Demon Deacon DigestYesterday at 5:51 PM
Bates leads Deacs to winIndiana native Jessie Bates had a spectacular outing in a 33-28 Wake Forest win over the Hoosiers. He had two interceptions, including a pick six. He also led the Deacs with eight…
Demon Deacon DigestYesterday at 5:41 PM
Wolford on beating IUWake Forest quarterback John Wolford was 16-for-29 passing, with 172 yards and a touchdown. He also ran for 61 yards and two scores.
Demon Deacon DigestYesterday at 5:28 PM
Colburn tops century markWake Forest running back Matt Colburn rushed for more than 100 yards in the second-consecutive game as the Deacs earned a huge 33-28 road win over Indiana to move 4-0 on the season…
Demon Deacon DigestYesterday at 5:18 PM