91-67 win over Portland State on Sunday in Pullman. Charles Callison scored 12 points for WSU, and Ike Iroegbu had 10, as the Cougars improved to 5-1.
WSU built a 47-30 lead at the break, and a 12-0 run early in the second half extended the Cougars' lead to 65-35.
The Cougars shot 53.2 percent from the floor and held Portland State to 41 percent.
Washington State won the battle against smaller Vikings in the paint, outrebounding PSU 40-30 and posting 38-26 advantage in points in the paint.
• Callison tied his career high with 4 assists.
• WSU’s 24-point margin of victory is its largest of the season.
• Eleven of the 12 Cougars to see action scored.
• WSU improved to 8-0 all-time against Portland State.
• The Cougars hit the road for the first time this season at Idaho, Thursday, Dec. 10 at 6 p.m. (Radio only).