1) The meal that he will miss the most: "My mom makes this tortilla soup that is just bomb, so I'm really going to miss that."
2) Favorite Movie: "I'm a big James Bond fan, but, I know it's going to be totally cliché because of all the hype right now, but I really liked the Avengers movie. I saw it twice in a week. It was great."
3) What type of car do your drive: "I have a 2008 Ford F-150 truck. I'll probably be hitting the bike on campus though."
4) His favorite part of recruiting: "On my trip to Stanford and my trip to U-Dub, just being in that environment, I thought it was really fun. It's a lot different from high school so just getting to be a part of that and kinda seeing what it was like was a great experience."
5) Team he wants to beat the most: "I try not to paint a target on anybody, but if you're a Husky, you have to have some sort of rivalry against the (Oregon) Ducks, so that's probably my number one target."
6) Who is his roommate going to be?: "I haven't figured that out yet. I was thinking Jake Eldrenkamp because he's a good buddy of mine and we both got into the business school there, but nothing is set in stone."
7) If not UW, then who?: "Probably Stanford. My brother goes there, so it would be fun to go to school with him, but I liked the coaches and obviously it's a great school and that was really attractive to me."
8) Which Husky is he looking forward to playing alongside: "I'm looking forward to playing with Keith (Price). He's a great leader, a great quarterback, so I'm looking forward to learning from him and playing with him."
9) Favorite Holiday: "I'd say Christmas and Fourth of July. Christmas because it's a big holiday for me and my family and my faith, that's really important to me, and I just love the Fourth of July because of the fireworks and my aunt makes the best apple pie."
10) Favorite subject in school: "I like math a lot. I love numbers. The thing with being a quarterback there's a right answer and there's a ‘less right' answer and then there are wrong answers, whereas math it's pretty straight-forward."
Getting To Know You: Jeff Lindquist
Dawgman.com Top Stories
It’s Playoff Time: UW Survives and AdvancesIt’s not even October, but like baseball Washington Football fans are already looking ahead to what the NCAA Playoffs could potentially hold. Playoffs? Playoffs? Are you insane?
Dawgman.comYesterday at 10:36 AM
DawgmanRadio - ArizonaThe guys from Dawgman.com - Kim Grinolds and Chris Fetters - talk at length after Washington's 35-28 overtime win at Arizona. What went right? What went wrong? What did the Huskies…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 1:27 AM
Coleman Shines As UW Continues To Build SkillWashington running back Lavon Coleman ran for 181 yards Saturday night, a career-high, as the Huskies outlasted Arizona 35-28 in overtime. As good as Coleman's night was, he heaped…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 12:11 AM
Browning Talks About Gritty Win In The DesertWashington Quarterback Jake Browning had one thought after UW's gritty 35-28 overtime win over Arizona Saturday night in Tucson: this is a game they would have lost last year.
Dawgman.comYesterday at 12:01 AM