2. Porter Gustin, 6-4, 238, Salem Hills (Utah)
Considering USC, UCLA, Arizona State, Florida State, Washington, Notre Dame and Ohio State
3. Canton Kaumatule, 6-6, 260, Honolulu (Hawaii) Punahou
Considering Oregon, UCLA, USC and Vanderbilt
The Skinny: Kaumatule looks to finally be healthy after missing much of his junior year and all the spring and summer camp circuit. And when he's healthy, he's as good as any prospect in the region, regardless of position.
4. Benning Potoae, 6-3, 250, Lakewood (Wash.) Lakes
Considering Oregon, UCLA and Washington
The Skinny: Potoae could be the strongest and most physical defensive end in the region, a weight room specimen who's also a pretty good pass-catching tight end.
5. Joseph Wicker, 6-4, 255, Long Beach (Calif.) Poly
Considering Arizona, Arizona State, Miami, Notre Dame, Washington, UCLA and USC
The Skinny: A four-star in the Scout 300, Wicker still may be underrated and underappreciated and has gotten bigger and stronger without sacrificing his quickness off the ball.
The Next Five:
6. Rick Wade, Santa Margarita (Calif.)- Committed to UCLA
7. Noah Jefferson, Henderson (Nev.) Liberty- Committed to USC
8. Trent Goens, Chino Hills (Calif.)- Committed to Northwestern
9. Christian Rector, Los Angeles (Calif.) Loyola- Committed to USC
10. Mika Tafua, Honolulu (Hawaii) Kamehameha- Committed to BYU
National Recruiting Analyst Greg Biggins (@GregBiggins), National Recruiting Analyst and West Regional Manager Brandon Huffman (@BrandonHuffman), Southwest Recruiting Analyst Jason Jewell (@jason247scout) and Mountain Recruiting Analyst Doug Kimmel (@DougKimmelScout) contributed to these rankings.