- Olin Kreutz (football, 1995-97)
- Sara Pickering (softball, 1994-97)
- Nate Robinson (basketball, 2003-05; football 2002)
- Bob Rondeau (radio announcer, 1978-present)
- Sanja Tomasevic (volleyball, 2002-05)
- Brad Walker (track & field, 2002-05)
- Mary Whipple (rowing, 1999-2002)
- 1984 Washington football team - winners of the 1985 Orange Bowl.
- Additionally, longtime UW football stats crew chief Craig Heyamoto will be presented with the Don H. Palmer Award, which was established in 1994 to recognize those who have exemplified a special commitment to the UW Athletic Department. As the unpaid athletic team physician from 1904-1947, Dr. Palmer founded the Big W Alumni Club, the Homecoming Halftime Blanket Parade and the 101 Club. Past award winners include Bill Bissell (1995), Gertrude Peoples (1996), Bruce Terami (1998), Orrin Vincent II (2001) Don Smith (2004) and Stanley Pocock (2014).
The Husky Hall of Fame was founded in 1979 and currently includes 174 individuals and 22 teams or rowing crews. The 2016 class will be inducted Sunday, October 22, at the 2016 Husky Hall of Fame Ceremony in Alaska Airlines Arena.
Event details are scheduled to be released in late summer. For more information on the Husky Hall of Fame, visit http://www.gohuskies.com/halloffame.
USA Today Sports
Nate Robinson, Olin Kreutz and the 1985 Orange Bowl team are just some of the featured inductees this year
Dawgman.com Top Stories
Peach Bowl Press Conference HighlightsHere are video highlights from Washington Head Coach Chris Petersen and Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban from their Thursday College Football Playoff Semifinal Head Coach Joint Press…
Official Visit Weekend Preview - 12/9 - 12/11With the holiday/winter dead period less than 72 hours away, the Husky coaching staff will fit in three official visitors this weekend. Here's a look at who will be here and where…
Season Awards - Offensive LineNow that the regular season is complete and the No. 4 Washington Huskies begin preparations to slay Goliath - aka No. 1 Alabama - in the Peach Bowl on New Year's Eve, the guys from…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 10:15 PM
Recruiting Blog - 12/8Today's Recruiting Blog has information on where a handful of Husky coaches were yesterday and where they will be today as well as updates on a couple of UW targets...
Dawgman.comYesterday at 10:46 AM