- Olin Kreutz (football, 1995-97)
- Sara Pickering (softball, 1994-97)
- Nate Robinson (basketball, 2003-05; football 2002)
- Bob Rondeau (radio announcer, 1978-present)
- Sanja Tomasevic (volleyball, 2002-05)
- Brad Walker (track & field, 2002-05)
- Mary Whipple (rowing, 1999-2002)
- 1984 Washington football team - winners of the 1985 Orange Bowl.
- Additionally, longtime UW football stats crew chief Craig Heyamoto will be presented with the Don H. Palmer Award, which was established in 1994 to recognize those who have exemplified a special commitment to the UW Athletic Department. As the unpaid athletic team physician from 1904-1947, Dr. Palmer founded the Big W Alumni Club, the Homecoming Halftime Blanket Parade and the 101 Club. Past award winners include Bill Bissell (1995), Gertrude Peoples (1996), Bruce Terami (1998), Orrin Vincent II (2001) Don Smith (2004) and Stanley Pocock (2014).
The Husky Hall of Fame was founded in 1979 and currently includes 174 individuals and 22 teams or rowing crews. The 2016 class will be inducted Sunday, October 22, at the 2016 Husky Hall of Fame Ceremony in Alaska Airlines Arena.
Event details are scheduled to be released in late summer. For more information on the Husky Hall of Fame, visit http://www.gohuskies.com/halloffame.
USA Today Sports
Nate Robinson, Olin Kreutz and the 1985 Orange Bowl team are just some of the featured inductees this year
Dawgman.com Top Stories
DawgmanRadio - Stanford PreviewThe guys from Dawgman.com - Kim Grinolds and Chris Fetters - give a thorough preview of Friday's Stanford-Washington game, to be played at 6 pm at Husky Stadium.
Game Preview: StanfordA short week of preparation precedes the biggest matchup at Husky Stadium in this brief century. The Huskies open as slight favorites against Christian McCaffrey and the Stanford…
Week Five INTERNal AffairsEach week, our intrepid UW intern Luke Mounger goes deep into the heart of the Husky to tackle the latest issues. This week, he takes the temperature of Husky Nation as the biggest…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 11:08 PM
Petersen Not Interested in Playoff TalkOn Wednesday, Washington Head Coach Chris Petersen met one last time with the press before the No. 10 Huskies host the No. 7 Stanford Cardinal Friday evening at Husky Stadium. And…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 11:31 AM