- Olin Kreutz (football, 1995-97)
- Sara Pickering (softball, 1994-97)
- Nate Robinson (basketball, 2003-05; football 2002)
- Bob Rondeau (radio announcer, 1978-present)
- Sanja Tomasevic (volleyball, 2002-05)
- Brad Walker (track & field, 2002-05)
- Mary Whipple (rowing, 1999-2002)
- 1984 Washington football team - winners of the 1985 Orange Bowl.
- Additionally, longtime UW football stats crew chief Craig Heyamoto will be presented with the Don H. Palmer Award, which was established in 1994 to recognize those who have exemplified a special commitment to the UW Athletic Department. As the unpaid athletic team physician from 1904-1947, Dr. Palmer founded the Big W Alumni Club, the Homecoming Halftime Blanket Parade and the 101 Club. Past award winners include Bill Bissell (1995), Gertrude Peoples (1996), Bruce Terami (1998), Orrin Vincent II (2001) Don Smith (2004) and Stanley Pocock (2014).
The Husky Hall of Fame was founded in 1979 and currently includes 174 individuals and 22 teams or rowing crews. The 2016 class will be inducted Sunday, October 22, at the 2016 Husky Hall of Fame Ceremony in Alaska Airlines Arena.
Event details are scheduled to be released in late summer. For more information on the Husky Hall of Fame, visit http://www.gohuskies.com/halloffame.
USA Today Sports
Nate Robinson, Olin Kreutz and the 1985 Orange Bowl team are just some of the featured inductees this year
Dawgman.com Top Stories
#7 UW 10, #16 Utah 4Morganne Flores homered twice and drove in seven runs to power seventh ranked Washington to a 10-4 win over 16th ranked Utah in the first game of the best of three super regional…
Thybulle Never Wavered During TransitionHe’s a hometown guy, but that doesn’t mean Matisse Thybulle didn’t have options to leave town. The junior-to-be could have looked around after Washington fired longtime head coach…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 8:39 PM
UW 11, USC 10KJ Brady scored on a suicide squeeze by AJ Graffanino in the bottom of the eighth inning to lift Washington to a wild 11-10 win over USC at Husky Ballpark on a sunny Thursday…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 7:34 AM
An Opponent's View: OL Cole NorgaardWe continue our Opponent's View series, a critical view of each 2017 Washington signee, with a look at St. Mary's (Stockton, Ca.) OL Cole Norgaard...
Dawgman.comYesterday at 4:58 AM
Noah Dickerson Sticks With The HuskiesFrom mid-March on, it’s been a time of transition for Washington’s Men’s Basketball. A lot of personnel have come and gone, and many never took their opportunity to show up. Three…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 12:01 AM