- Olin Kreutz (football, 1995-97)
- Sara Pickering (softball, 1994-97)
- Nate Robinson (basketball, 2003-05; football 2002)
- Bob Rondeau (radio announcer, 1978-present)
- Sanja Tomasevic (volleyball, 2002-05)
- Brad Walker (track & field, 2002-05)
- Mary Whipple (rowing, 1999-2002)
- 1984 Washington football team - winners of the 1985 Orange Bowl.
- Additionally, longtime UW football stats crew chief Craig Heyamoto will be presented with the Don H. Palmer Award, which was established in 1994 to recognize those who have exemplified a special commitment to the UW Athletic Department. As the unpaid athletic team physician from 1904-1947, Dr. Palmer founded the Big W Alumni Club, the Homecoming Halftime Blanket Parade and the 101 Club. Past award winners include Bill Bissell (1995), Gertrude Peoples (1996), Bruce Terami (1998), Orrin Vincent II (2001) Don Smith (2004) and Stanley Pocock (2014).
The Husky Hall of Fame was founded in 1979 and currently includes 174 individuals and 22 teams or rowing crews. The 2016 class will be inducted Sunday, October 22, at the 2016 Husky Hall of Fame Ceremony in Alaska Airlines Arena.
Event details are scheduled to be released in late summer. For more information on the Husky Hall of Fame, visit http://www.gohuskies.com/halloffame.
USA Today Sports
Nate Robinson, Olin Kreutz and the 1985 Orange Bowl team are just some of the featured inductees this year
Dawgman.com Top Stories
Dawgs Drop 94-72 Contest to UtahSEATTLE (AP) — Devon Daniels darted through Washington's defense for a career-high 24 points, Lorenzo Bonam also had a career-high 24 points and Utah pulled away for a 94-72 win…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 8:24 PM
Huskies Offer Elite In-State 2018 ProspectWashington played host to one of the top 2018 prospects in the state on Saturday when Gonzaga Prep (Spokane, Wa.) TE/WR Devin Culp and his mother made the five-hour drive to…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 5:33 PM
DawgmanRadio - Saturday Recruiting UpdateThe guys from Dawgman.com - Kim Grinolds and Scott Eklund - got together Saturday morning to run down all the top recruiting storylines from this past week. And there was a LOT to…
Dawgman.comYesterday at 12:53 PM
Huskies have to play mistake-free versus UtahWashington Head Coach Lorenzo Romar met with the media Friday to talk about UW's Saturday game versus Utah. The Huskies have a chance at their first Pac-12 sweep of the season, but…
Dawgman.comFriday at 10:46 PM