Located deep in the heart of the UW campus, near the old nuclear reactor that was deactivated long ago, the Dawgman.com Super Computer has been laboring endlessly, analyzing every possible aspect of this important Pac-10 match-up. The results will make Coach Neuheisel and all Husky faithful smile:
- ONE player is the total count from the State of Oregon on the Husky roster: QB Taylor Barton.
- THREE times in this match up, the Huskies have scored more than 50 points. The Beavers have never put up 50 against Washington.
- SIX times this year, punter Derek McLaughlin has pinned the opposition
inside the 20-yard line.
- SEVEN different Husky defenders have interceptions this season, and Terry Johnson's was for a touchdown.
- SEVENTEEN years since Oregon State has gone into Seattle and come out with a victory.
- EIGHTEEN times Washington has held Oregon State to 0 points; that's a big goose egg on the scoreboard. The Beavers have only been able to return the favor nine times, the last being during the Kennedy Administration.
- TWENTY-ONE yards per kick return for Charles Frederick.
- TWENTY-THREE out of the last 25 times these teams have faced each other, Washington has come out with a "W".
- TWENTY-EIGHT years since Oregon State has beaten Washington in consecutive meetings.
- FIFTY-FIVE is the number of times Washington has beat up Oregon State. Oh, and before you Beaver fans get all excited, you have only won 27 times. But, hey, you did tie four other times with the Huskies.
- SIXTY-EIGHT points so far for field goal specialist John Anderson. Anderson is 14-20 in three-pointers for the season.
- SEVENTY-ONE more receiving yards and Reggie Williams will go over 1,000 for the season. The pride of Tacoma is averaging 103.2 yards per game and has 7 TDs.
- SEVEN HUNDRED FORTY-EIGHT is the number of points MORE scored by the Huskies in the all-time series against 'dem Beavers.
- THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY yards in the air for Cody Pickett. He's thrown 20 TDs with 11 picks, and has a 136.14 efficiency rating.
- SEVENTY-TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED seats, filled mostly with rabid Husky fans who will show the Beavers how unforgiving Puget Sound is for buck-toothed opponents.
It all adds up
Dawgman.com Top Stories
Recruiting Blog - 12/7Today's Dawgman Recruiting Blog has updates on several top targets and couple of commits who are being pursued heavily by other Pac 12 schools...
Dawgman.com Season Awards - ReceiverNow that the regular season is complete and the No. 4 Washington Huskies begin preparations to slay Goliath - aka No. 1 Alabama - in the Peach Bowl on New Year's Eve, the guys from…
Inside the Matchup: Washington vs AlabamaThe Huskies and Crimson Tide battle it out for a spot in the CFP National Championship.
Scout CFBYesterday at 8:16 AM
Recruiting Blog - 12/6We have some updates on some of the players expecting visits from Husky coaches this week as well as an update or two on some official visitors who will be here this weekend...
Dawgman.comYesterday at 7:07 AM
Cohen talks Peach Bowl, schedulingWith so much going on right now with Washington Athletics, we thought it would be a good time to catch up with Washington Athletic Director Jen Cohen, who had a lot to say about…
Dawgman.comMonday at 10:41 PM