The Western Kentucky University football program has 14 verbal commitments in the Class of 2016. Here’s a look at how those prospects fared this weekend:
Josh Anderson, Ruskin, Fla., Lennard
- Anderson had seven tackles, including two sacks, and had an interception and caused fumble in a 28-21 win over King.
Jessie Britt, RB, Auburndale, Fla.
- Auburn dale is 0-2 but didn’t play last weekend.
Dee Cain, Athlete, Caldwell County
- Cain had three catches for 20 yards and two tackles in a 53-6 blowout win over Crittenden County.
Kenny Cooper, OL, Calhoun, Ga., Sonoraville
- The Phoenix won 13-7 over North Murray; no individual stats.
Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale, Fla.
- Hallandale is 2-0 and was off last weekend.
Roger Cray, CB, Lake City, Fla., Columbia
- Cray had 13 tackles, including six solo, in a 39-27 win over Buchholz.
Steven Duncan, QB, Summerville, S.C., Ashley Ridge
- Duncan completed 16 of 21 passes for 280 yards and two touchdowns in a 37-33 win over West Ashley.
John Hines, DE, Montgomery, Ala., Park Crossing
- Hines had five tackles and two sacks as Park Crossing beat Wetumpka 37-10.
Seth Joest, OL, Woodford County
- The Yellowjackets ran for 307 yards in a 55-18 win over Marion County.
Tyler King, RB, Fort Meade, Fla.
- King ran for more than 200 yards and three touchdowns in a 44-6 win over Mulberry.
Lamarius Kinslow, TE/LB, Fern Creek
- Kinslow had four catches for 65 yards and nine tackles in a 35-6 win over Butler.
Jordan Meredith, OL, Bowling Green
- The Purples ran for 150 yards in a 17-14 win over Owensboro.
Drew O’Bryan, LB, Ashland
- The Blazers blew out Russell 49-23; no individual stats available.
Anthony Robinson, Athlete, Frankfort
- Robinson was the first commitment in the ’16 class for WKU. He’s sidelined for the season after an ankle injury in the opening game against Paris.