The Western Kentucky University football program has 14 verbal commitments in the Class of 2016. Here’s a look at how those prospects fared this weekend:
Josh Anderson, Ruskin, Fla., Lennard
- Anderson had 10 tackles, including seven solos, in a 34-17 win over Riverview. Lennard is 3-0 on the season and Anderson is averaging 8.3 tackles a game.
Jessie Britt, RB, Auburndale, Fla.
- Britt ran 14 times for 77 yards and two touchdowns but Auburndale lost 24-20 to Bartow.
Dee Cain, Athlete, Caldwell County
- Cain ran five times for 37 yards and one TD, caught eight passes for 55 yards and one TD and had two tackles in a 51-20 win over Henderson County.
Kenny Cooper, OL, Calhoun, Ga., Sonoraville
- The Phoenix won 37-0 over Coahulla Creek; no individual stats.
Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale, Fla.
- Cotto scored on a 0-yard TD catch in a 42-0 win over Stranahan.
Roger Cray, CB, Lake City, Fla., Columbia
- Cray had four tackles, two pass break ups and a punt return for a touchdown in a 53-0 win over Lee. He was named Special Teams Player of the Week for Columbia High School.
Steven Duncan, QB, Summerville, S.C., Ashley Ridge
- Duncan completed 18 of 27 passes for 215 yards and three touchdowns in a 24-10 win over Stratford.
John Hines, DE, Montgomery, Ala., Park Crossing
- Hines had seven tackles, including five solos, a quarterback hurry and a blocked field goal in a 41-12 win over Carroll.
Seth Joest, OL, Woodford County
- Jest helped open holes for an offense that amassed 465 yards on the ground in a 42-12 win over Nelson County.
Tyler King, RB, Fort Meade, Fla.
- King ran for 200-plus yards for a third straight week, amassing 278 yards and four TDs on just nine carried in a 60-0 blowout of Taylor. King has carried 59 times for 878 yards in four games.
Lamarius Kinslow, TE/LB, Fern Creek
- Kinslow had four catches for 97 yards and one touchdown and had 11 tackles in a 14-0 win over DeSales.
Jordan Meredith, OL, Bowling Green
- The Purples ran for 135 yards in a 32-7 win over Warren Central.
Drew O’Bryan, LB, Ashland
- O’Bryan had seven tackles and a fumble recovery in a 41-0 win over Ironton, Ohio.
Anthony Robinson, Athlete, Frankfort
- Robinson was the first commitment in the ’16 class for WKU. He’s sidelined for the season after an ankle injury in the opening game against Paris.