The Western Kentucky University football program has 15 verbal commitments in the Class of 2016. Here’s a look at how those prospects fared this weekend:
Josh Anderson, LB, Ruskin, Fla., Lennard
- Anderson had 13 tackles, including 11 solos, in a 28-21 victory over Strawberry Crest,
Jessie Britt, RB, Auburndale, Fla.
- Britt had five carries for 47 yards and one touchdown and caught three passes for 47 yards and one touchdown in a 49-36 loss to Sebring.
Dee Cain, Athlete, Caldwell County
- Cain didn’t play because of injury in a 40-14 win over Union County.
Kenny Cooper, OL, Calhoun, Ga., Sonoraville
- Cooper played on the line but also had a 12-yard touchdown run in a 48-6 win over Gordon Central.
Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale, Fla.
- Cotto had a 14-yard TD catch to put Hallandale up for good in a 56-38 win over Jackson.
Roger Cray, CB, Lake City, Fla., Columbia
- Columbia didn’t play and is 4-1 on the season.
Jeremy Darvin, DT, Nashville, Tenn., Father Ryan
- Darvin committed to WKU last week; Father Ryan didn’t play and is 3-2 on the season.
Steven Duncan, QB, Summerville, S.C., Ashley Ridge
- Ashley Ridge’s game against Goose Creek was cancelled because of the weather.
John Hines, DE, Montgomery, Ala., Park Crossing
- Hines had 13 tackles, including 11 solos, and one sack in a 41-34 victory over Northview.
Seth Joest, OL, Woodford County
- The Yellowjackets are 3-3 and had the weekend off.
Tyler King, RB, Fort Meade, Fla.
- King had 10 carries for 100 yards and one touchdown in a 38-0 win over Crescent City. He left the game with a shin injury.
Lamarius Kinslow, TE/LB, Fern Creek
- Kinslow caught three passes for 50 yards and one touchdown, scored on a fumble recovery and had 10 tackles in a 39-0 win over Southern.
Jordan Meredith, OL, Bowling Green
- The Purples beat Grayson County 56-13.
Drew O’Bryan, LB, Ashland
- O’Bryan has helped Ashland to a 6-0 victory after a 26-6 win over Boyd County.
Anthony Robinson, Athlete, Frankfort
- Robinson was the first commitment in the ’16 class for WKU. He’s sidelined for the season after an ankle injury in the opening game against Paris.