The Western Kentucky University football program has 15 verbal commitments in the Class of 2016. Here’s a look at how those prospects fared this weekend:
Josh Anderson, LB, Ruskin, Fla., Lennard
- Anderson is averaging 10.2 tackles a game but Lennard lost 26-14 to East Bay.
Jessie Britt, RB, Auburndale, Fla.
- Britt caught two passes for 44 yards and one touchdown and ran one time for seven yards in a 39-3 win over Haines City. He also had an interception that he returned 88 yards for a touchdown and converted on a two-point conversion.
Dee Cain, Athlete, Caldwell County
- Cain had a 72-yard touchdown reception in a 43-7 win over Trigg County.
Kenny Cooper, OL, Calhoun, Ga., Sonoraville
- Cooper and Sonoraville lost 38-0 to Calhoun. He had four tackles on defense.
Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale, Fla.
- Cotto had a 20-yard touchdown catch in a 36-22 win over Coconut Creek.
Roger Cray, CB, Lake City, Fla., Columbia
- Cray had four pass breakups and three tackles in a 49-20 win over Bolles.
Jeremy Darvin, DT, Nashville, Tenn., Father Ryan
- Marvin had seven tackles, two forced fumbles, a punt block and fumble recover in a 43-27 win over Spring Hill.
Steven Duncan, QB, Summerville, S.C., Ashley Ridge
- Duncan threw for 271 yards and two touchdowns in a come-from-behind 18-14 win over Colleton County.
John Hines, DE, Montgomery, Ala., Park Crossing
- Hines had three sacks and a forced fumble in a 48-27 win over Carver.
Seth Joest, OL, Woodford County
- The Yellowjackets are 3-4 after a 35-26 loss to Anderson County.
Devon Key, Athlete, Bryan Station
- Key had five catches for 158 yards and one touchdown, 12 carries for 29 yards and one touchdown and four tackles and a blocked kick in a 19-7 win over Paul Dunbar.
Lamarius Kinslow, TE/LB, Fern Creek
- Kinslow caught two passes for 27 yards and had two tackles in a 37-8 blowout of Doss.
Jordan Meredith, OL, Bowling Green
- The Purples are 6-1 but were off last weekend.
Drew O’Bryan, LB, Ashland
- O’Bryan helped the Tomcats to a 46-15 win over East Carter.
Anthony Robinson, Athlete, Frankfort
- Robinson was the first commitment in the ’16 class for WKU. He’s sidelined for the season after an ankle injury in the opening game against Paris.