The Western Kentucky University football program has 15 verbal commitments in the Class of 2016. Here’s a look at how those prospects fared this weekend:
Josh Anderson, LB, Ruskin, Fla., Lennard
- Anderson had eight tackles and a fumble recovery in a 35-26 loss to Tampa Bay Tech.
Jessie Britt, RB, Auburndale, Fla.
- Britt had 12 catches for 58 yards and one touchdown, caught three passes for 63 yards and completed 2 of 2 passes for 10 yards and one TD in a 20-14 loss to Lake Gibson.
Dee Cain, Athlete, Caldwell County
- Cain had four carries for 44 yards and three touchdowns, caught one pass for 10 yards and had two tackles in a 50-6 win over Fort Campbell.
Kenny Cooper, OL, Calhoun, Ga., Sonoraville
- Cooper had a fumble recovery and a 3-yard TD run in a 41-33 win over Ringed.
Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale, Fla.
- Cotto had five catches for 88 yards and a TD in sloppy conditions, a 7-0 win over Miramar.
Roger Cray, CB, Lake City, Fla., Columbia
- Cray had four tackles and a pass breakup in a 27-16 win over Atlantic Coast.
Jeremy Darvin, DT, Nashville, Tenn., Father Ryan
- Darvin and Father Ryan lost 45-7 to Brentwood Academy.
Steven Duncan, QB, Summerville, S.C., Ashley Ridge
- Duncan had four touchdown passes in a 53-28 win over Bluffton.
John Hines, DE, Montgomery, Ala., Park Crossing
- Hines had three sacks and two QB hurries in a 55-12 win over Russell County.
Seth Joest, OL, Woodford County
- The Yellowjackets are 3-5 after a 50-13 loss to Madison Southern.
Devon Key, Athlete, Bryan Station
- Key had one catch for nine yards and six tackles in a 40-24 loss to Scott County.
Lamarius Kinslow, TE/LB, Fern Creek
- Kinslow had five catches for 69 yards and three touchdowns, scored on a return TD and had nine tackles in a 41-0 win over Iroquois.
Jordan Meredith, OL, Bowling Green
- The Purples have won five in a row after a 48-7 win over Barren County.
Drew O’Bryan, LB, Ashland
- O’Bryan had a 15-yard TD catch and seven tackles in a 32-6 win over Greenup County.
Anthony Robinson, Athlete, Frankfort
- Robinson was the first commitment in the ’16 class for WKU. He’s sidelined for the season after an ankle injury in the opening game against Paris.