When: Sunday, Feb. 22, 1 p.m. CST
Site: Crisler Arena (13,751), Ann Arbor, Mich.
Broadcast: Live television CBS; live radio Wisconsin Radio Network
Series Notes: Michigan leads all-time series 84-55 including 51-15 in Ann Arbor
Related story - Conquering the road
- Wisconsin won the first meeting between the teams this year, 74-63, at the Kohl Center Jan. 21, as junior forward Mike Wilkinson contributed 18 points and 10 rebounds and junior guard Clayton Hanson tallied a career-high 17 points.
- The home team has won each of the past five meetings between the two teams.
- The Badgers, who are coming off a 65-57 loss at Illinois, have not lost back-to-back games all season. The last time Wisconsin lost two straight was Jan. 8 and Jan. 11, 2003 at Michigan and at Illinois.
- Wisconsin is the only ranked opponent Michigan has faced all season.
- Senior wing Bernard Robinson Jr. leads Michigan in rebounding (6.1 per game), assists (3.59), steals (2.18) and minutes (32.8).
- The Wolverines snapped a two-game losing streak Wednesday with a 76-53 home win over Penn State. Sunday's game with Wisconsin is the second in a four-game homestand that also includes Michigan State and Ohio State.
- In last season's matchup in Ann Arbor, Wisconsin led by 15 points before Michigan went on a 22-6 run over the final 5:36 to win 66-65.
|Bernard Robinson Jr.||6-6||Sr.||W||12.7||6.1||3.6|