49. Kevin Stemke-Punter (1997-2000)
48. Gary Casper-LB-(1989-92)
47. Dan Buenning-OG-(2001-04)
46. Brandon Williams-WR-(2002-2005)
45. Nick Greisen-LB -(1998-2001)
44. Al Johnson-C-(1999-2002)
43. Bill Ferrario-OG-(1997-2000)
42. Mike Echols-CB-(1998-2001)
41. Antajj Hawthorne -DT-(2001-2004)
40. Joe Rudolph-OG-(1992-1994)-Rudolph was named first team All-Big Ten in 1993 and 1994 before embarking on a pro career. He was a member of arguably the best offensive line in Badger history as they set the school record for total offense, leading them to a Rose Bowl while blocking for Terrell Fletcher and Brent Moss.
39. Matt VandenBoom-S-(1980-1982)-The "Boomer" was one of the toughest hitters the Badgers have ever put on the field at the safety position. He was twice named first team All-Big Ten before a head injury shortened his professional career. His 3 interceptions against Michigan in 1981 rank as one of the great Badger single game performances.
38. Randy Wright-QB-(1981-1983)- Probably the best pure passing QB in Badger history, Wright holds many of the all-time Badger passing records (most 200 yard passing games in a season, passing attempts in a game and season). He is the number four all-time leading passer (5003) as well as the career completion leader (377) and is also 2nd in career TDs (38) and 4th in QB efficiency (118.7). He was also named team MVP in 1983 before a career as Packer QB.
37. Jeff Messenger-DB-(1991-1994)-This scrappy undersized DB was nonetheless named All-Big Ten first team twice. He is tied for 3rd on the all-time interception list with 18 career interceptions. He is 5th in career passes defended with 44. He was a starter on the 1994 Rose Bowl team.
36. Jerry Wunsch-OT- (1993-1996)-A multiple year starter for the post Rose Bowl teams, featuring Brent Moss, Terrell Flethcer, Carl McCullough, and rookie Ron Dayne. Wunsch was never honored as a first-team All-Big Ten selection (but did garner HM and 2nd team honors), but was a stalwart for the Badgers offensive line, making 36 consecutive starts to conclude his career. He also served as '96 team captain before a pro career with Tampa Bay.