49. Kevin Stemke-Punter (1997-2000)
48. Gary Casper-LB-(1989-92)
47. Dan Buenning-OG-(2001-04)
46. Brandon Williams-WR-(2002-2005)
45. Nick Greisen-LB -(1998-2001)
44. Al Johnson-C-(1999-2002)
43. Bill Ferrario-OG-(1997-2000)
42. Mike Echols-CB-(1998-2001)
41. Antajj Hawthorne -DT-(2001-2004)
40. Joe Rudolph-OG-(1992-1994)
39. Matt VandenBoom-S-(1980-1982)
38. Randy Wright-QB-(1981-1983)
37. Jeff Messenger-DB-(1991-1994)
36. Jerry Wunsch-OT- (1993-1996)
35. Dave Mohapp-FB-(1978-1981)- Perhaps the best FB in recent Badger history, Mohapp was named to the first team All-Big Ten team in 1979 and 1981 despite never rushing for even 600 yards in a season, truly a testament to his versatility. He is 15th on the all-time rushing list with 1,710 yards and he rushed for 10 touchdowns.
34. David Greenwood-S/P-(1979-1982)-Another in the line of tough Wisconsin safeties, Greenwood was not only twice named to the All-Big Ten first team, but also served as a four year starter as a punter. He is 7th in career interceptions with 10 and had the Badger record for most interception return yards in a season until Jamar Fletcher came along. His 7,208 punting yards is 4th in Badger history.
33. Terrell Fletcher-RB-(1991-1994)-Fletcher was one of the steadiest and yet flashiest backs to play for Wisconsin in the last 30 years. While never garnering all-league honors, Terrell twice was named captain and was the team MVP in 1994 when he stepped in for a suspended Brent Moss and led the team to a bowl victory. He ranks 5th on the all-time rushing list with 3,414 yards and 25 touchdowns (7th). His 5.56 yards per carry is second all-time and his total of 1,476 yards in '94 is the 8th best season in Badger history. He is also the 4th in career all purpose yards with 4,322. He played in the NFL with the San Diego Chargers.
32. Tony Simmons-WR-(1994-1997)-"Touchdown Tony" was a four year starter at wide-receiver for the Badgers. Simmons ranks 5th all-time in Badger history with 1,991 receiving yards on 99 catches (10th). He also is 2nd in TD catches for his career with 23 as well the leader in career average per catch at 20.1. Simmons also won the Wayne Souza Award in 1994. He was drafted in the 2nd round of the NFL draft by the New England Patriots.
31. Chris Chambers-WR-(1997-2000)-Chambers garnered two time All-Big Ten mention (2nd team as a senior) despite playing his career on run dominated teams. He ranks 4th all-time in receiving yards (2004) and receptions (127). He also ranks 5th in TD receptions (16). He was named team MVP following his senior season. He is a premier receiver with the Miami Dolphins.