49. Kevin Stemke-Punter (1997-2000)
48. Gary Casper-LB-(1989-92)
47. Dan Buenning-OG-(2001-04)
46. Brandon Williams-WR-(2002-2005)
45. Nick Greisen-LB -(1998-2001)
44. Al Johnson-C-(1999-2002)
43. Bill Ferrario-OG-(1997-2000)
42. Mike Echols-CB-(1998-2001)
41. Antajj Hawthorne -DT-(2001-2004)
40. Joe Rudolph-OG-(1992-1994)
39. Matt VandenBoom-S-(1980-1982)
38. Randy Wright-QB-(1981-1983)
37. Jeff Messenger-DB-(1991-1994)
36. Jerry Wunsch-OT- (1993-1996)
35. Dave Mohapp-FB-(1978-1981)
34. David Greenwood-S/P-(1979-1982)
33. Terrell Fletcher-RB-(1991-1994)
32. Tony Simmons-WR-(1994-1997)
31. Chris Chambers-WR-(1997-2000)
30. Joe Thomas-OT-(2003-current)-Thomas enters the year as a third year starter. He was named to the first team All-Big Ten team as a junior and is on most pre-season All-American teams this fall. He has started 26 games including spot duty on defense as a freshman. He is on the preseason watch list for every major lineman award and is one of the most highly respected members of the current team.
29. Anthony Davis-RB -(2001-2004)-Davis ranks 3rd in all-purpose yards (4874), 2nd in career rushing yards (4676), 3rd in touchdowns (42), 5th in yards per carry (5.15) and has the 6th and 9th best rushing seasons in school history. Davis lead the team in rushing three times, ran for 100+ yards 18 times, ran for 200+ yards another four times, and ran for 301 yards in a game against Minnesota in 2002. Davis was named Freshman of the Year and first team All-Conference as a freshman and second team All-Big Ten as a sophomore. Davis was the only freshman semi-finalist for the Doak Walker Award following his rookie season to go along with numerous mentions on freshmen All-American teams.
28. Brooks Bollinger-QB-(1999-2002)- Bollinger had 42 career starts with a record of 30-12 in those games, one of 7 QB's in Big Ten history to finish with as many as 30 wins. He is the all-time leading rusher as a QB (13th in terms of all runners), is 3rd in career passing efficiency, 2nd in TD passes (38), 7th in completion percentage (.537), 2nd in total offense (7394), 2nd in total TDs, and 2nd in passing yards (5627). He was also one of only 7 Big Ten players to finish with 20 rushing TD's and 30 passing TD's. He was a team captain as a junior and a senior and was the Freshman of the Year in the Big Ten during the 1999 season. He won the Offensive Coaches Appreciation Award as a senior.
27. Ray Snell-OG-(1977-1979)-Snell was a first team All-American, All-Big Ten first team performer, and team captain in 1979 before playing 6 years in the NFL. He was one of the more athletic offensive linemen in Badger history.
26. Aaron Gibson-OT-(1996-1998)-Gibson was named consensus first team All-American and All-Big Ten in 1998. He was also a finalist for most of the collegiate linemen awards before becoming a first round draft pick of the Detroit Lions. The hulking Gibson was the lead blocker for Ron Dayne for two years and was a key component of the 1999 Rose Bowl champions.