49. Kevin Stemke-Punter (1997-2000)
48. Gary Casper-LB-(1989-92)
47. Dan Buenning-OG-(2001-04)
46. Brandon Williams-WR-(2002-2005)
45. Nick Greisen-LB -(1998-2001)
44. Al Johnson-C-(1999-2002)
43. Bill Ferrario-OG-(1997-2000)
42. Mike Echols-CB-(1998-2001)
41. Antajj Hawthorne -DT-(2001-2004)
40. Joe Rudolph-OG-(1992-1994)
39. Matt VandenBoom-S-(1980-1982)
38. Randy Wright-QB-(1981-1983)
37. Jeff Messenger-DB-(1991-1994)
36. Jerry Wunsch-OT- (1993-1996)
35. Dave Mohapp-FB-(1978-1981)
34. David Greenwood-S/P-(1979-1982)
33. Terrell Fletcher-RB-(1991-1994)
32. Tony Simmons-WR-(1994-1997)
31. Chris Chambers-WR-(1997-2000)
30. Joe Thomas-OT-(2003-current)
29. Anthony Davis-RB -(2001-2004)
28. Brooks Bollinger-QB-(1999-2002)
27. Ray Snell-OG-(1977-1979)
26. Aaron Gibson-OT-(1996-1998)
25. Lamark Shackerford-DT-(1990-1993)-This undersized yet spirited defensive lineman was named to the first team All-Big Ten in 1992 and 1993. He also made a number of All-American teams following the 1993 season. He teamed with Joe Panos to captain the 1993 Rose Bowl team. He is 13th all-time in tackles for losses in a season with 14 in 1992.
24. Richard Johnson-CB-(1982-1984)-Johnson was named first team All-American and All-Big Ten in 1984. A superior cover corner who played a number of years in the NFL, Johnson failed to rack up many interceptions due to opponent's reluctance to throw at him. Johnson also holds the Badger record for most kicks blocked in a game, a season, and a career with 3, 6, and 8 respectively.
23. Joe Panos-OT-(1991-1993)-The other captain of the Rose Bowl team of 1993, Panos was truly the heart and soul of that team. Despite beginning his career as a walk-on, Panos was a first team All-Big Ten selection in '93, and was named to some All-American teams as well. He had a productive NFL career.
22. Pete Monty-LB-(1993-1996)-Monty, a two-time captain, was named team MVP in 1996 as well as first team All-Big Ten. He ranks as the top tackler in Badger history with 451. He is second in tackles in one season as he had 178 in 1996. He played in the NFL, primarily with the Giants.
21. Darrell Bevell-QB-(1992-1995)-Bevell is the holder of most UW passing records as he won 29 games as a starter. Bevell was named team MVP once and also All-Big Ten once (though not in the same year). Among his many Badger records, Bevell is first in passing yards (7686), attempts (1052), completions (646), completion percentage (.614), TDs (59), and is second in efficiency. He is currently a coach in the NFL. He led the Badgers to their first Rose Bowl win in school history.