49. Kevin Stemke-Punter (1997-2000)
48. Gary Casper-LB-(1989-92)
47. Dan Buenning-OG-(2001-04)
46. Brandon Williams-WR-(2002-2005)
45. Nick Greisen-LB -(1998-2001)
44. Al Johnson-C-(1999-2002)
43. Bill Ferrario-OG-(1997-2000)
42. Mike Echols-CB-(1998-2001)
41. Antajj Hawthorne -DT-(2001-2004)
40. Joe Rudolph-OG-(1992-1994)
39. Matt VandenBoom-S-(1980-1982)
38. Randy Wright-QB-(1981-1983)
37. Jeff Messenger-DB-(1991-1994)
36. Jerry Wunsch-OT- (1993-1996)
35. Dave Mohapp-FB-(1978-1981)
34. David Greenwood-S/P-(1979-1982)
33. Terrell Fletcher-RB-(1991-1994)
32. Tony Simmons-WR-(1994-1997)
31. Chris Chambers-WR-(1997-2000)
30. Joe Thomas-OT-(2003-current)
29. Anthony Davis-RB -(2001-2004)
28. Brooks Bollinger-QB-(1999-2002)
27. Ray Snell-OG-(1977-1979)
26. Aaron Gibson-OT-(1996-1998)
25. Lamark Shackerford-DT-(1990-1993)
24. Richard Johnson-CB-(1982-1984)
23. Joe Panos-OT-(1991-1993)
22. Pete Monty-LB-(1993-1996)
21. Darrell Bevell-QB-(1992-1995)
20. Don Davey-DT-(1987-1990)-Davey, an overachieving defensive lineman on some very bad teams, epitomized the term student athlete. He was named team MVP and All-Big Ten in 1990. Davey ranks 24th on the All-Time tackle list with 267 tackles and 4th in terms of linemen. He is 4th in career tackles for losses and 6th in QB sacks. Until Tom Burke, he also held the season record for tackles for losses in a season with 24. Davey played briefly in the NFL.
19. Darryl Sims-DT-(1980-1984)-Sims was one of the few Badgers in history to be named first team All-Big Ten on three separate occasions. He ranks 6th on the career tackles for losses list and is 6th in career sacks. Prior to Tom Burke he also held the Badger record for tackles for losses in a season (along with Davey). His high sack season was 11 in 1982. Sims was a first round NFL draft pick by the Pittsburgh Steelers.
18. Casey Rabach-OC-(1997-2000)-Rabach, a four year starter at OL for some of the most dominating rushing attacks in the country, made the All-Big Ten team three times in his career after being named a freshman All-American. Casey, a team captain, played most of his senior year at guard after an injury to Dave Costa, and didn't miss a beat, being named All-Conference. He was a candidate for All-American honors and is a starter with the Washington Redskins.
17. Jeff Dellenbach-OT-(1981-1984)-Dellenbach was named Big Ten lineman of the year in 1984 and was also named to some All-American teams. He cleared the way for a successful running game and had a 15+ year NFL career. Dellenbach was a key component on 3 Wisconsin bowl teams.
16. Brent Moss-RB-(1991-1994)-Moss was the Big Ten MVP in 1993 while leading the Badgers to the Rose Bowl. He holds the record for most 100 yard games in a season (11) as well as the most consecutive 100 yard games (17). He is 4th on the All-Time rushing list with 3,428 yards and also 4th with 34 touchdowns. His 1,637 yards in '93 is the 4th highest total in Badger history. He ran for 100+ yards 19 times in his career, which is 2nd all-time. Moss' career was marred by his dismissal in '94 for drug charges.