- Anthony Davis now has 11 100-yard rushing games in his 12 career apperances. He has 1,650 rushing yards, good for 15th place on the all-time UW list.
- Matt Bernstein became the first Badger since Aaron Stecker to rush for two touchdowns in the first game in which he carried the ball. Stecker accomplished the feat against SMU in 1995.
- Wisconsin has now won 11 of its last 12 night games. The only loss in that string was last year's defeat at Oregon.
- The Badgers are now 86-25-3 (.768) in 114 season openers and 78-16-2 (.823) in 96 season-opening home games. In the Alvarez era, the Badgers are 9-4 in season openers and 8-2 in season-opening home games.
- Jim Leonhard's performance last night made him the first Badger with two interceptions in one game since Mike Echols did it vs. Michigan State on Oct. 14, 2000. The last UW sophomore to intercept two passes in a game was Jamar Fletcher vs. Purdue on Nov. 6, 1999.
- The last time Wisconsin trailed in the fourth quarter of a game and won was last season at Ohio State (Oct. 13), when the Buckeyes led the Badgers 17-14 heading into the final quarter. Mark Neuser's 33-yard field goal with 2:10 remaining gave the Badgers a 20-17 victory in Columbus.
- Wisconsin is now 15-1 in its last 16 non-conference home games. The only loss in that span was a 32-20 defeat vs. Fresno State last season.
- Wisconsin had a 40:09-19:51 advantage in special teams last night. That is the Badgers' largest edge since a 41:53-18:07 advantage at Penn State last season.
- Fresno State's 34 yards rushing last night is the lowest total for a Badger opponent since UW held Penn State to 23 rushing yards last year.
- The UW defense registered four turnovers (two interceptions and two fumbles recovered) in a game for the first time since recording four interceptions and a fumble recovery at Indiana on Nov. 11, 2000.
- Brooks Bollinger improved his career record as a starter to 23-7. He needs four wins to tie the UW school record for career victories by a quarterback.
Badger Nation Top Stories
Watch - Badgers Commit Ben Bryant 7v7 ActionCHICAGO, Ill. -- Highlights of Wisconsin quarterback commit Ben Bryant in action at the Pylon 7-on-7 Midwest Regional qualifier.
Scout Football9:40 AM
Breakdown: No.16 Wisconsin vs. Ohio StateNeeding a win to stay in first place in the Big Ten, No.16 Wisconsin looks for a season sweep of Ohio State tonight in Columbus. BadgerNation breaks down the match-up.
Badger Nation2:18 AM
Paris Embracing New RoleIt's a move that didn't change things on the court for Wisconsin, but head coach Greg Gard promoting Lamont Paris to associate head coach in the offseason has benefited the Badgers…
Badger Nation12:41 AM
Two More Big Ten Offers For Jornell MannsOhio wide receiver Jornell Manns picked up two Big Ten offers in the past week, and Minnesota and Wisconsin are both high on his list.
Scout FootballYesterday at 2:07 PM
Buckeyes Moving On From Loss To HuskersNebraska handed Ohio State a shocking defeat on the Buckeyes’ home floor Saturday evening. OSU is not focusing on the loss, however, as it is preparing for a key matchup against No…
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 1:42 PM