CINCINNATI — Xavier men's basketball is back at Cintas Center, and fans have the opportunity to experience several new and expanded offerings. The regular season tips off on Opening Night vs. Lehigh on Nov. 11.??
- Pepsi – Xavier University has newly partnered with Pepsi, offering a wide variety of beverages. Check the concessions stands and snack stations for these new selections.
- X-Up Grub Tub – First to Cincinnati, you can now carry your snacks and drink with one hand, leaving the other hand free to check your phone or high five your friends after a big play.
- “Hoopy Hour” – Beat the clock specials will be offered at select games, so get here early and take advantage of discounted food offerings. The “Hoopy Hour” games include: Nov. 14 vs. Buffalo, Nov. 29 vs. North Dakota State, Dec. 20 vs. Eastern Washington, and Feb. 8 vs. DePaul.
- Chicken Mac Truck – They are bringing the food truck experience to the concourse this season, with their signature chicken and macaroni and cheese dishes. Be sure to stop and warm up with one of their delicious bowls.
- Divine’s Gourmet Chocolates and Roasted Nuts – That great smell on the concourse is our new chocolate and nut vendor offering a wide selection of premium chocolates and, of course, freshly roasted nuts.
- Joseph Club – The new signature burgers and an expanded selection at the carving station, including salads and wraps, are the latest additions to the Joseph Club menu.
- Duff’s – The buffet-style menu returns, but new game day specials will be added this season. Patrons will now have the option to purchase a season pass to skip the lines and get a discounted rate for every home game! Season passes are only available for purchase during the first two regular season games, Nov. 11 vs. Lehigh and Nov. 14 vs. Buffalo – so act fast!
ONE FOR ALL!
- Parking shuttles are back again this year. This convenient service begins 90 minutes before tip-off and continues for approximately 45-60 minutes post-game. Pick-up and drop-off points will be marked by tents located at the Circle Drive on St. Francis Xavier Way, at University Station off Dana Avenue, and in the Norwood Plaza lot, both in the B/C4 and E portions. Click here for a full parking map with shuttle routes.
- Satellite handicapped parking will be located at University Station off Dana Avenue. Dedicated shuttle service will be available for this lot.
- Enhanced Replays – New this year is a state-of-the-art, Grass Valley K2 Dyno video replay system allowing for up to six different angles of the action. In addition to enhanced replays, look for in-game video features highlighting an individual player’s great run or the team hitting three after three. Also, for the first time, angles seen only on the TV broadcast will be available in-arena, including above the rim angles.
- As part of the continuing Cintas Center renovations, the Courtside Club debuts this season for All For One Fund courtside seat holders. The club is adjacent to the media room on the event level and provides courtside patrons an exclusive area to gather pregame through the conclusion of the game.
It’s not too late to secure your seats for this season! Season tickets and mini-packs are still on sale and the best way to guarantee your seat to every game including Butler, Georgetown and Villanova. Single-game tickets are also on sale now online through GoXavier.com, online at Ticketmaster.com, over the phone with Ticketmaster by calling 800-745-3000 or in person at the Xavier Athletics Ticket Office.