Scout's 2016 Playoff Fantasy Football ContestsPlay 1 or play all 3! YOU decide!
|Beat Dr. Roto & Adam Ronis Playoff Challenge||FREE|
|Scout's Playoff Maui Madness||$25|
|Scout's Playoff Draft World Championship||$199|
For just $25, you can win a trip for four to Hawaii in Scout Fantasy’s Playoff Maui Madness! That’s right, a week-long trip to Maui’s 5-Star Kaanapali Alii Resort. This is a great opportunity and if you win, I don't think your spouse will be complaining about all that time you spend drafting anymore!
PLUS ... You can get one entry to this contest for $25 or a FIVE-PACK of entries for just $100 (that's a $25 savings!)
Grand Prize: Trip for Four to Maui
- Resort accommodations for 6 nights in Maui’s 5-Star Kaanapali Alii Resort. (2BR-2BA)
- Airfare for Four anywhere from continental US (up to $1,000 each person for roundtrip airfare). Certain date restrictions may apply. Prize package worth: $10,000 *estimated
2nd place: Online Championship Entry (valued $299 entry)
3rd place: Online Championship Entry (valued $299 entry)
4th place: Online Championship Entry (valued $299 entry)
5th - 10 place: $100 Scout Fantasy Game credit
11th - 20th place: $50 Scout Fantasy Game credit
21st- 50th place: $20 Scout Fantasy Game credit
Here’s how to play:
1. This is a simple pick'em contest with no salary cap.
2. Create an 8-man lineup of players whose teams are alive in the NFL Playoffs (1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLEX (RB, WR or TE), 1 Kicker, 1 Defense/Special Teams)
3. Scoring rules can be found here.
4. No more than THREE skill position players can be from the same NFL team. A skill position is defined as a QB, RB, WR or TE.
5. Your team stays the same for the entire NFL playoffs. There are no waivers and no roster moves.
6. There are FOUR weekly rounds of the NFL playoffs (1. Wildcard Round, 2. Divisional Round, 3. Conference Championship Round, 4. Super Bowl). Each week, your team accumulates points. Your team's two best scoring weeks are combined. The team with the highest two-week combined is the winner and goes to MAUI!
7. Since only your two best weeks count towards your final high score, you can enter new teams up until the Conference Championship Round. The deadline to submit new teams is the kickoff of the Conference Championship Round.
Once you've decided on your team, make sure to answer the tiebreaker trivia question:
1. Who will be the Super Bowl MVP?
2. How many Fantasy points will Tom Brady score in the entire playoffs?
Please visit PlayScoutFantasy.com to enter and win!
MAX INDIVIDUAL ENTRIES: 24
In 2016, the maximum teams allowed will be 2,500 entries. In 2015, this contest had 380 entries.
Good luck and WIN MAUI!
Note: Residents of IN, VA, TN, MO, NY, AZ, IA, LA, MT and WA are prohibited from play.