Follow Scout Fantasy on Twitter! (@ScoutFantasy)
Got lineup questions? Visit our premium advice forum!
10 PLUS TARGETS
- Josh Ferguson: 10 targets / 7 receptions for 33 yards
- Mike Wallace: 10 targets / 4 receptions for 44 yards
- TY Hilton: 10 targets / 7 receptions for 42 yards and one TD
- Allen Robinson: 10 targets / 5 receptions for 55 yards and one TD
- Jarvis Landry: 10 targets / 7 receptions for 61 yards
- Jordan Reed: 10 targets / 9 receptions for 73 yards and two TDs
- Robert Woods: 10 targets / 9 receptions for 89 yards
- Mike Evans: 11 targets / 5 receptions for 59 yards
- Steve Smith: 11 targets / 8 receptions 111 yards and one TD
- Dontrelle Inman: 11 targets / 7 receptions for 120 yards and one TD
- Michael Crabtree: 12 targets / 7 receptions for 88 yards and three TDs
- Brandon Marshall: 12 targets / 4 receptions for 89 and one TD
- A.J. Green: 12 targets, / 10 receptions for 173 yards and one TD
- Greg Olsen: 13 targets / 6 receptions for 76 yards and one TD
- Emmanuel: Sanders 13 targets / 8 receptions for 88 yards and one TD
- Julio Jones: 15 targets, 12 receptions for 300 yards and one TD
- John Brown: 16 targets / 12 receptions for 144 yards
20 PLUS CARRIES
- Jeremy Hill: 20 carries for 71 yards
- Terrance West: 21 carries for 113 yards and one TD
- Matt Jones: 22 carries for 177 yards and one TD
- Jordan Howard: 23 carries for 111 yards
- Ezekiel Elliott: 23 carries for 138 yards and one TD
- DeMarco Murray: 25 carries for 95 yards and two TDs
WEEK 5 DRAFTKINGS CASH RECOMMENDATIONS
- QB: Derek Carr, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady
- RB: DeMarco Murray, Bilal Powell, Ezekiel Elliott
- WR: A.J. Green, T.Y. Hilton, Amari Cooper
- TE: Zach Miller, Greg Olsen, Martellus Bennett
- DEF: LA Rams, Green Bay Packers
WEEK 5 DFS GPP PLAYS
- QB: Marcus Mariota, Jameis Winston, Dak Prescott
- RB: Matt Jones, Kenneth Dixon, Giovani Bernard
- WR: Golden Tate, Tajae Sharpe, Chester Rogers, Sammie Coates
- TE: Gary Barnidge, Will Tye, Dion Sims
- DEF: Atlanta Falcons, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles
OBSERVATIONS, ADVICE, AND FACTS
- Two Jets players on the rise: Bilal Powell was targeted nine times for six receptions for 54 yards and a 6.5 YPC rushing. Quincy Enunwa had six receptions for 60 yards on seven targets in Week 4. Matt Forte and Eric Decker’s injuries also elevates Powell and Enunwa.
- Sneaky Bye Week trade targets: T.J. Yeldon, Blake Bortles, Allen Hurns, Michael Thomas, Jimmy Graham.
- Jimmy Graham has 17 targets, 12 receptions for 277 yards and one TD in his last two weeks. Wilson trusts JG.
- Josh Ferguson had ten targets in Week 4; he could be a nice stash player with upside.
- T.Y. has TDs in back to back games and faces a Bears defense that has allowed an average of 27 points in two road games.
- The DeAndre Washington show gets a real chance to thrive in Week 5.
- Lamar Miller has zero TDs on the season; owners should be concerned.
- Look for bounce-back games from Delanie Walker and Tajae Sharpe vs. the Dolphins.
- The player I was most impressed with in Week 4 that I haven’t always been a fan of was Matt Jones.
- Duke Johnson, Gary Barnidge, and Terrelle Pryor should be considered as the Browns will be chasing points.
- Speaking of Browns, Isaiah Crowell is second in the NFL with 394 rushing yards.
- RB reception leaders through four Weeks: Theo Riddick and Giovani Bernard (20), DeMarco Murray (19), Duke Johnson, Fozzy Whittaker and T.J. Yeldon (18), Josh Ferguson and LeSean McCoy (17), Mark Ingram (16).
- Eddie Royal Week 4 line: 7 targets, 7 receptions for 111 yards and one TD, wow.
- C.J. Anderson YPC over four weeks: 4.6, 3.7, 2.6 and 2.6. C.J. owners make sure to deal for Devontae Booker while he is cheap.
- Jameis Winston is TE-dependent. Cameron Brate stats since Austin Seferian-Jenkins was released: 18 targets / 10 receptions for 113 yards and two TDs.
- Top WR duos through four weeks: Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius Thomas (46 receptions, 625 yards, and five TDs). Michael Crabtree & Amari Cooper (46 receptions, 626 yards, and four TDs).
- Gurley averaged 1.7 YPC in Week 4 but did have a season-high five receptions for 49 yards.
- Make sure to scoop Andre Ellington on waivers.
- Exercise caution when starting players who play at Minnesota.
- Melvin Gordon has 14 targets, 10 receptions for 86 yards since Woodhead went on IR.
- Sneaky stat line to remember from Week 4: Brice Butler - 9 targets, 5 receptions for 41 yards and one TD. Butler also dropped another TD.
- Cordarrelle Patterson also had a sneaky Week 4 stat line: 6 targets, 5 receptions for 38 yards. CP's most productive game in about two years.
- Will Tye is a great TE play if Larry Donnell is out in Week 5.
- Carolina, Minnesota and Pitt can all cover the number at home. Dallas and Indy games can both play over.